Friday, March 6, 2009

First Sign of Life



Just as I thought I had technology beat, a sense of urgency seemed to be calling me. Every day, I get up, get ready, get going, get busy, get serving, get blessings, get home and get sleeping and as the world turns around me, the majority of them have no idea. Is this such a big problem? Perhaps no, but what if? What if somebody wanted to know what I ate for breakfast, or how many we had in Spanish Church, or how my wedding plans are going? How would they find out? Well, the average person could just give me a call or ask me in person, but what if they don't have a phone? Or a car to come see me? This screams a potential need. So what is the answer? A blog. My own personal soapbox--a podium to broadcast what is going on in my head to the outside world. Will anybody ever read it? Who knows. I do, however, plan to enjoy myself here, so if you are up for it, subscribe, visit often and brace yourself. You are about to enter into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment